Archive for October, 2016
- -1/3 cup sour cream
- -1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- -1/3 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- -1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- -24 silver dragees decorating candy
- -1/4 cup sliced almonds
- -12 (2 inch) pieces long red vine licorice
- Melt the chocolate and combine it with the sour cream. Stir 1 cup of the chocolate cookie crumbs into the combination. Cover the bowl and refrigerate it until firm.
- After the mixture is firm, roll them into balls by level tablespoons. Shape them so they make a point at one end. This point will be the mice’s noses.
- If you want to make white mice, you roll the dough in confectioners sugar.
- If you want to make white mice, you roll the dough in confectioners sugar. If you want to make brown mice, you roll the dough in chocolate cookie crumbs. On each mouse place the dragees in the appropriate place for eyes, almonds for ears, and licorice string for the tail.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours until you the mice are firm.
- -1 bag rold gold mini pretzels
- -1 bag of M&M’s (you only need the green ones)
- -Orange food coloring
- -1 bag white chocolate chips
- -1 tablespoon shortening
- Before you melt the chocolate, add 1 tablespoon of shortening to it.
- Melt the chocolate for 1 minute and then stir gently. Put the bowl of chocolate back for an additional minute.
- Add the orange food coloring to the chocolate and stir.
- Put the pretzels on wax paper to dry. If the pretzels are still wet, put a green m&m on them as a stem.
- Keep them in the fridge until they firm up.